CrossFit Recourse Reopening Plans & Protocols
Facility, Equipment, Personal Cleaning & Sanitizing Measures
- Floors, bathrooms, and other common areas will be cleaned and disinfected nightly and throughout the day as needed.
- Members will disinfect their hands when arriving and leaving the facility, as well as after using the restroom.
- Members will be responsible for wiping down all equipment and floor space used after each class (supplies will be provided).
- Staff will wipe down common areas between classes and hotspots between classes (bathroom counters, door knobs, water fill station, etc.)
- Shared equipment will be kept to a minimum and eliminated totally in some cases.
- Overhead doors will be kept open at all times possible to maximize ventilation and allow for entrance and exit of the facility without touching any surfaces.
Reduced Capacity & Social Distancing
- Class size will be limited to 10 members to begin with, allowing for 400+ sq. Ft. Per person in the gym area.
- Class times have been adjusted to allow time between classes for cleaning and minimize overlap between classes.
- Registration will be required for all classes and open gym times. Individuals will not be permitted into class if they have not registered or are on the waitlist.
- Members and coaches will maintain 6’ distancing from one another at all times.
- Members will not be permitted to gather in common areas before/after classes.
- All personal items will be removed from the gym until further notice (shoes, jump ropes, belts, grips, etc.)
- Showers will be closed until further notice.
- Children will not be permitted in the lounge area until further notice.
- Water fill station will remain operational, but members should arrive with water and only use if necessary.
Health Guidelines for Members & Staff
- Any individuals experiencing symptoms will not be permitted in the facility.
- If traveling out of the country, to a domestic hot spot, or having known exposure to someone testing positive for COVID-19 individuals will need to stay out the facility for a 2-week period without displaying symptoms.
- Any individual testing positive for COVID-19 will notify gym staff as soon as possible via email/text/phone. As well as not return until they no longer test positive.
- Masks and gloves are optional, and will be made available to staff members if desired. Members will need to provide their own if desired.
- All individuals will practice good general hygiene and cover mouth/nose when sneezing or coughing.